(Journalist and blogger)
Investigative reporter and blogger Raissa Robles has uncovered what seems to be Pandora’s Box containing proofs that Chief Justice Renato Corona enjoyed a mega discount in his P14 million purchase of a plush Bellagio condo in exchange for at least one (it could be more) favorable decision favoring condo developer Megaworld Corporation.
Chief Justice Corona apparently has much to hide. Now I have a clearer idea why he won’t show his statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth. Decide for yourself by reading her blog.
But before you click on the link below, allow me to say the following first:
- Because some senators want to suppress media exposes about Corona’s properties, let’s share Raissa’s expose to all our friends and networks right after we read it asap.
- Then let’s discuss the issue, even contribute additional information if we know something about Corona’s transactions.
Having said that, now click immediately on this link to Raissa’s post in her blog: http://raissarobles.com/2012/01/07/realty-broker-coronas-posh-condo-a-steal-at-p14-million/#comment-9586.
- Corona defends condo purchase (hreplib.wordpress.com)
- Cebuano lawyer among private prosecutors vs. Corona (politika2013.wordpress.com)
- The Condo (1rgcruz.wordpress.com)
- Corona has gone political, should run for president: Cebu judge (politika2013.wordpress.com)
- PNoy vs. Corona: A PDI columnist’s perspective (politika2013.wordpress.com)
- Casiño explains support for impeachment of Corona (politika2013.wordpress.com)
- Roomful (1rgcruz.wordpress.com)
- Philippine chief judge warns of ‘dictatorship’ (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Corona asked to show is SALN if he is innocent (www.inquirer.net)
- ‘CJ has ill-gotten wealth’ (hreplib.wordpress.com)